Blossoms - Happy Birthday

Monday, June 3, 2013

Hello Bloggers, I cannot believe I have been away so long.  I have not blogged since April 9th.  I have been creating, but have not made the time to blog. I promise I am going to do better!

I don't know about you, but I am excited about the new Stampin' Up catalog that was just released.  So many new items to choose from, what is your favorite stamp set?  I'm still trying to figure out what mine is.  I have reviewed the book a half a dozen times and curling down the pages of my favorite things I want to order. 

I have a birthday card I want to share with you.  I just received this stamp set in the mail on Friday and could not wait to make something with it.  It is the Betsy' Blossom set.  I think this has been in the catalog for a while.  I am so happy they did not retire this set.  I love the bright collection of colors from Stampin Up'.  They are so luscious and beautiful.  I have so many projects in my head....but just not enough time to create.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Andrea Walford's blog

Thanks for stopping by, please check back soon for some more of my creations.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you like my blog, please follow me too.


 
Recipe: 
Stamp Sets: SU Betsy’s Blossoms and Curly Cute
 Ink: SU Melon Mambo, SU Tempting Turquoise SU Pumpkin Pie and Memento Black
 Paper: SU Pumpkin Pie, SU Basic Black ,SU  Whisper White 
 Accessories: SU embossing folder Vine Street, SU Dimensionals, and Rhinestone


 
Inside of the card: 
 Stamp Set:  Hero Arts - Yummy Treats
Paper:  SU Sycamore Street and Tempting Turquoise

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest