Spiderman Punchart

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

I made these cards for a couple of children who were going to a boy's birthday party.  The little boy loves spiderman.  These were pretty easy to make.  I saw a tutorial on Tami from Stampin Up's blog for the spiderman mask.  I can't remember where I saw the other spiderman, but it was not a tutorial.  If you are really interested in finding out where I saw this at, email me and I will search. 

Thanks for stopping by, if you like my cards, please leave a message.  I love to read your messages.


3 comments :

  1. These are fantastic! I have a 4 year old grandson who will be SO impressed!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna - Sandy Metcalfe here. Has it been 20 ish years?!? I hope that all is well. I've tried reaching your mom a few times this week. No luck getting her. Just want to check, make sure she is ok. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm - maybe you'd need my number? 7035361958
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest