Thanks So So Much

Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Friday bloggers,

I hope your week has gone well....I am so happy to see Friday.  I don't have a lot going on this weekend, which is a good thing, hopefully I can be a little creative.  My mom is visiting, we will spend time with her.  My youngest niece is turning 14, we will be celebrating with her.  Happy Birthday Danielle!  Enough about what I am going to do this weekend.

I want to share my card with you, I love the way it turned out.  I'm not sure what the technique is called, I embossed the cardstock  (Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana) with white embossing powder, then I took the matching ink to the paper and sponged the inside of the flower.  There are so many possibilities with this stamp set! 

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my card.  I hope you take some time and check out the rest of my blog.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "follow me". 



Recipe
Stamps: SU Regarding Dahlias, SU Delightful Dozen (sentiment)
Ink:  Memento Black, SU Coastal Cabana Ink
Paper: Basic Black, White CS, SU Coastal Cabana
Accessories: SU Dimensionals, SU Rhinestone
 Coastal CabanaRuffle Stretch Trim

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I love the flower and how you curved the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the technique you used. Beautiful card--you've inspired me to go create!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest