Celebrate 80 Years!

Saturday, June 22, 2013


Hello bloggers,

I have a card to share with you.  I made it for my friends mother.  She turned 80 on Friday and they are giving her a big birthday party.  Her favorite color is red, so I thought I would incorporate red in the card as much as I could.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.  I hope you take some time and check out my blog.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "follow me". 

 
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Hero Arts Find Joy,
 Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  80 lbs. red and 110 white
Accessories:  Sizzix embossing folder,  QuicKutz detail dies Party,
Spellbinder labels, stickles

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest