RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE BLOG - The Great Outdoors

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, which is a Camping Theme Challenge. Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!

The rules to play along with Retro Rubber Challenge is very simple, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older. For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.


Here is my card for your inspiration:

D. Idlet Taylored Expressions Gus & Gertie Autumn Adventures, Lawn Fawn Build a Tent, Gina K. Designs Master Layouts 6, Retro Rubber Challenge Blog, Camping

I've created an A2 size card. The stamp set I am using from Taylored Expressions is called "Gus & Gertie - Autumn Adventures" that was released in August 2022.   I created a night sky background using distressed inks.  I then die cut it with a stitched rectangle die from my stash, and also cut the grass to have the stitching also.  I stamped and die cut the images.  The tent and the camp fire is from Lawn Fawn called Build a Tent.  I used paper from my stash to die cut these out.  The trees are from Gina K. Designs from the Master Layouts 6. 

Are you ready to play along? Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get some more inspiration! Thank you for stopping by, you have until September 6th to join the fun!

Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest