Newton's Nook Designs - Ghostly Greetings

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Hello everyone!

I am here with Newton's Nook Designs featuring the Ghostly Good Times Stamp Set. I stamped and embossed the images onto vellum to give them a transparency look. I then die cut the ghost with the coordinating Ghostly Good Times Die Set.

Here is my card for your inspiration:

D Idlet, Ghostly Good Times Stamp and Die Set, Frames & Tags Die Set, Halloween Time Paper Pad, Spooky Sentiments Hot Foil Plates, Banner Duo Die Set Halloween Card,

Behind the ghosts I used a page from the Halloween Time Paper Pad. I die cut it using the zig zag frame from the Frames & Tags Die Set. I finished my card by using the "Ghostly Greetings" from the Spooky Sentiments Hot Foil Plates and die cut it using the Banner Duo Die Set.

Thank you so much for stopping by, to see lots of inspiration using Newton's Nook Designs stamps and dies, please visit their blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest