MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG (MLCCB) - Happy Holidays

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Hello everyone!

I'm here with a new challenge with the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog. I hope you will come play along with the Christmas Challenge. It will run for six weeks, ending at 4:00 PM Mountain Time on the 15th of next month, so get out your crafty Christmas stash and come play with us!

Here is my card for your inspiration:


I am using a paper pad from my stash from Michaels from the Recollection collection.  I bought this paper last year and I cannot remember the name.  The wreath is from some ephemera that matches the paper pad.  I laid a piece of vellum on top of the top layer to mute the design a little and then added the wreath.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.  Please join the Merry Little Christmas Challenge, it is so much fun and you can build your Christmas cards for the year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest