Newton's Nook Designs - Hummingbird

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Hello everyone!

I am here with Newton's Nook Designs featuring the Hummingbird Stamp Set.  The background layers are cut from the NEWLY released Back to Basics die sets, Basic Frame and Frames and Tags .  

Here is my card for your inspiration:

D Idlet, Newton's Nook Designs, Hummingbird stamp set,Basic Frames Die Set,Frames and Tags Die Set, hummingbirds, clouds,copic coloring,

My card is an A2 card, I stamped and die cut the birds and florals from the Hummingbird stamp set.  The set only comes with one Hummingbird and I wanted the bird on the left facing the bird from the set.  I decided to do the technique, reverse stamping. There are lots of YouTube videos on this technique if you don't know how to do it.  I colored the birds and the flowers with alcohol markers.  I die cut the black layer from the Frames and Tags die set.  I then die cut the top layer from the Basic Frame die set.  I masked off the edges on the top layer and created clouds in the background from the Cloud Stencil and ink blended some green at the bottom for grass. I added the sentiment from the Hummingbird Stamp Set and assembled the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by, to see lots of inspiration using Newton's Nook Designs stamps and dies, please visit their blog.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest