RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE BLOG - COLOR CHALLENGE

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, which is a Color Challenge. Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!

The rules to play along with Retro Rubber Challenge is very simple, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older. For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.


Here is my card for your inspiration:

D Idlet, Retro Rubber Challenge blog, Whimsy Stamps Wonky Window 3 Die, Whimsy Stamps Panda Peekers, copic, ink blending



I've created an A2 size card. The frame I die cut from Whimsy Stamps called Wonky Window 3 Die. The stamp set I am using is from Whimsy Stamps called "Panda Peekers" that was released in February 2022. I stamped, die cut and colored the images with copics. The background I inked with blue ink and stamped the sentiment from the Panda Peekers stamp set. I assembled the card and added some black enamel dots to finish off the card.

Are you ready to play along? Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get some more inspiration! Thank you for stopping by, you have until April 5th to join the fun!


Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest