Newton's Nooks Designs - Retirement Products

Friday, February 18, 2022

Hello everyone!

Did you see that Newton's Nook Designs is having a retiring sale on their website? It's time to make room for new products so they are retiring select designs! These designs are available up to 40% off while supplies last so hurry to get your favorites before they're gone for good! 

I hope you have enjoyed all the retiring products featured this week on the Newton's Nook Design blog.  Today is the last day the design team will be sharing inspiration using some of their favorite products from our retiring list! Check out what I created today and don't forget to check the NND Blog each day this week for more fun inspiration!

Today I’m showcasing two stamps sets Fabulous Frenchies  and Toucan Party Stamp Sets.  I love these sets and hate to see them go.  You can go here to see the full list.


For my first card, I used the Fabulous Frenchies  Stamp Set, I stamped, die cut and colored the images with alcohol markers.  I used the A7 Frames & Banners Die Set for the frame and the background paper came from the Meowy Christmas Paper Pad.  I used the Speech Bubbles Die Set to stamp the sentiment from the Fabulous Frenchies.  


I assembled the card and finished it off by adding some details on the eyes and party hats with white gelly roll pen  and added some clear wink of stella onto the balloon.



For my second card I am using the Toucan Party Stamp Set.  I created a slimline card using the Slimline Frames & Portholes Die Set.  I stamped, die cut and colored the images with alcohol inks.  I dry embossed the blue layer with the Waves Stencil and the green layer I stamped the palm leaves for the background.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and then added the toucans to the card.


I assembled the card and finished it off by adding some details on the toucans with white gelly roll pen.

Don't forget to visit the Retiring Products Category to see what is going away and grab your favorites before they are gone for good!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you were inspired to want to create something with the retiring products.  Please come back again soon!.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest