Joy Clair Designs - Fall Greetings

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Hello everyone!


I am back again with Joy Clair Designs and Rinea, all month long the design teams has been sharing projects with Rinea's beautiful foiled paper and Joy Clair Designs stamps. Please be sure to stop by Joy Clair Stamps and Rinea Blogs for more inspiration.

Here is my project created with Joy Clair Design stamp set called "Fall Greetings". This set is a 6x8 set with lots of sentiments and a large image that is perfect for Fall.  The Rinea foils I used on my card is the Autumn Foiled Paper Variety Pack. I used the Mocha/Mocha StarstruckGlossy Mocha/Gold,  Glossy Jade/Gold, and Glossy Ruby/Gold on my card.

Here is my card for your inspiration:


My card is an A2 size card, I stamped and die cut the sentiment from the Fall Greetings stamp set. I ink blended the background with distress inks. I then die cut a frame with Rinea Mocha/Mocha Starstruck and adhered it to the card.  I  die cut several leaves using the Rinea foils and added them to my card, some I popped up with foam squares.  I added the sentiment with foam squares and finished the card off by adding sequence.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters to receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Group Facebook Group, Color by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook Group, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest