Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #146 - Color Me Scary

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, which is a fun tic tac toe created by design team member Jan Clothier! I hope you have been enjoying her tic tac toe games, because I have!

The stamp set I used is from Taylored Expressions called On a Hinge-Wicked.  The stamp set was released in July 2018. 

If you have not joined our challenges before, the rules are very simple, just use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. Here is the mood board for you to use to create your card. I cannot wait to see you take on it. 


Here is my card for your inspiration.

The inspiration picture for the challenge, I saw a Halloween card.  My card is an A2 size card.  I die cut the background spiderweb and adhered it to my card.  I stamped the images from the Taylored Expressions On a Hinge-Wicked stamp set.  The skirt I stamped on some design paper and cut it out.  I colored the other images with copics.  I popped these images onto my card.


Are you ready to play along? Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get some more inspiration! Thank you for stopping by, you have until October 30th to join the fun!



5 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest