Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #143 - Color Me!

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Hello everyone!

I am here with a Challenge with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and it's called "Color Me", which is to use yellow and green on your card. I hope you will join in on the fun. Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!

The rules to play along with Retro Rubber Challenge is very simple, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older. For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.



Here is my card for your inspiration. The set I am using is from Simon Says Stamps Sketch Tulip Bouquet Fresh Bloom.  The set was released in April 2019.  


My card is an A2 card, I die cut a stitched die that measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, I used another die from my stash to cut the shape in the middle of the card.  I cut another piece of glass green paper from my stash with a die from my stash smaller than the larger one.  I inserted the glass green paper onto the card.  I then off set the larger die cut onto the panel.  I then stamped and cut the tulip image with my scan and cut, colored it with copics.  I stamped the sentiment from the Sketch Tulip Bouquet Fresh Bloom and added it to my card.  

Thanks again for stopping by, please don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created.

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful design and I love the offset die behind the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is great. The tulips pop off of the offset die-cut. I love the little scatter of sequins behind your tulips. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There! This is Gracee, and the above-written blog is informative and has been very well described. I like trending topics as it helps me connect with the world in a better way. I am in the technical domain, and I have written on few topics, which interest me. If you are interested in reading my blogs, then you check this site:

    mcafee login

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello There! This is Gracee, and the above-written blog is informative and has been very well described. I like trending topics as it helps me connect with the world in a better way. I am in the technical domain, and I have written on few topics, which interest me. If you are interested in reading my blogs, then you check this site:

    mcafee login

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get your labels printed effortlessly with this ultimate ink-free wireless Rollo printer. Its advanced direct thermal technology prevents refilling ink cartridges, saving you money and time. To begin printing, you must first set up your printer. To set it up, go to rollo.com and follow the instructions on the display. With a Rollo printer, you can get high-quality prints in seconds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest