Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Happy Birthday

Monday, September 21, 2020

Hello everyone!

I am here with Crackerbox Suzy Stamps and I have a birthday card to share today using Minion Stuart Playing and the sentiment is Happy Birthday script small.  This month the Birthday and Halloween stamps are 20% off, you still have a few more days to shop.

Here is my card for your inspiration:


Here is how I created my card:

I used design series paper to create the background of my card.  I then stamped the inks to create the background masking off the moon. I then stamped the image Minion Stuart Playing and colored it with copics.  I added some glossy accent to the eye to give it some dimension.  I then stamped the sentiment Happy Birthday script small.

Closer look at the card.


I hope I have inspired you. If you did not know, Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group there is a monthly card making "theme" and September's theme is Halloween and Birthday.

The monthly special is:


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest