Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - CELEBRATING NATIONAL COFFEE WEEK!

Tuesday, September 29, 2020




Hello everyone!

I am here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps and we are Celebrating National Coffee Day with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog! Be sure to stop over at the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps to see what the design team has created! If you comment on the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps blog one lucky winner can win a $30 gift certificate to spend in the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps store.  Commenting will close at 11:59pm on October 6.  Winner will be posted on October 9th on the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps blog.

To celebrate National Coffee Day, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps is also offering 25% OFF all DRINK related stamps, use COFFEE25 at checkout.  Also, with every drink stamp purchase (while supplies last) you will receive the "It's Bean A While" free stamp.  

Here is my card for your inspiration:


My card is a slimline card, I created the coffee cups from the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp called Coffee Cup Heart, I paper pieced each cup with paper from my stash.  I then stamped and fuzzy cut the birthday sentiment from the Birthday 8.

I hope you enjoy lots of coffee today! I know I will. If you want more inspiration while you are sipping on your coffee, hop on over to Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog, there are more super sponsors offering more prizes and I'm sure there is an opportunity to win prizes.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.




2 comments :

  1. So well done with all those pretty cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun card! Just love the cups & wish I had one right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest