Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Be My Valentine

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year Everyone!

This is my first post of the year, I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and celebrated the New Year with family.   I am excited to be here sharing a card I created using Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.  It's hard to believe I'm not making any Christmas cards right now, I just jumped into making Valentine's Day cards. 

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps has lots of new incentives for you this year, please be sure to click here to find out all about it.

Here is my card for your inspiration:

My card is a clean and simple card which is the theme for the month.  My card is a square card measuring 4 1/4 x 4 /14, I used the Wreath Builder stencil to create my card, I stamped the beautify Butterfly 3 with red ink four times, I then stamped the sentiment called Be My Valentine.  I finished my card by adding some bling to each butterfly.


Closer look at my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

Here is the current promotion going on at Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.


2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest