Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Merry Christmas

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Happy Holiday's everyone!

I hope everyone is ready to celebrate Christmas in four days.  I am not quite ready, but I will be on Christmas Day.  I am here with  Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp with a few of their beautiful Christmas ornaments, the first one is Ornament Round Swirl Large, the second one is Ornament Bulb Stripe, the third one is Ornament Bulb Swirl Large and the sentiment is one of my old time favorite called Merry Christmas Simple.

Here is how I put my card together:

My card is an A2 card, I wanted to use the silver background, but I wanted to also have a pop of color.  I used a die from my stash to die cut the frame.  I cut it twice, one with silver and pink glitter paper that I also had in my stash.  I adhered the frame to the base of my card.  I stamped the ornaments with versamark and embossed with silver embossing powder, I fuzzy cut the ornaments out and adhered them to my card.  The center ornament is popped up with foam tape.  I added the the  peel off stickers I have to the ornaments to look as if they are hanging.  I finished the card off by adding the sentiment Merry Christmas Simple.


Here is a closer look at my card.


The promotion for the month of December is, ALL STAMPS are 30% off! Stock up on your favorite stamps and other supplies that are in Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


3 comments :

  1. Beautiful and so elegant with the pretty color and silver embossed look. Love the ornament design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card. I love the pink and silver glittery background. The ornaments are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest