CRACKERBOX & SUZY STAMPS - Sweet Thing

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Hello everyone!

I am here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps sharing a fun colorful card I created. I am using the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, the ice cream image is called ice cream cone and the sentiment is called Sweet Thing.


Here is how I created my card:

1. My card is an A2 top folding card,
2. I cut the design colorful paper at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
3. I stamped the ice cream cone three times and colored them with copics, and added some wink of stella on the ice cream top.  I used my scan and cut to cut them out,
4. I cut a piece of cardstock 4 1/4 x 2 7/8 and stamped the Sweet Thing sentiment with versafine onyx ink, I added the green stripes at the top and bottom of white cardstocks and then adhered it to my card.

Closer look at my card.

Closer look to show you the wink of stella on the ice cream.

The special for the month of June is 20% off all animal related stamps, click here for the list and images.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

1 comment :

  1. Fantastic design with those tasty cone treats. I love the wonderful colors and all the sparkle too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest