Rinea - Thank you!

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Hello everyone!

I am here with Rinea with a thank you card to share. I'm beginning to think I have a favorite color of the Rinea Foiled Paper, which is Fushia! On my card I am using the Rinea Fushsia/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack, Rinea Sapphire/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack, Rinea Ebony/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack and Rinea Silver/Silver Starstruck Solid Pack.

Here is how I put it together:

1. My card is an A2 top folding card,

2. I die cut the top layer using the Rinea Sapphire/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack, I adhered this layer to the base of my card,

3. I then die cut the Rinea Fushsia/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack trim and adhered it around the base of my card,

4. I then die cut an oval using Rinea Silver/Silver Starstruck Solid Pack and used some liquid glue and adhered it to my card,

5. I then die cut the words Thank You and adhered them to my card with liquid glue,

6. To finish off my card I added some glitter enamel dots to the card.


A closer look of my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest