Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Happy Birthday

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Hello everyone!

I am here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps sharing a fun colorful card I created.  I am using the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, the ice cream image is called Sundae and the sentiment is called My Sweet Friend.

Here is how I created my card:

1.  My card is an A2 top folding card,
2.  I cut the design colorful paper at 4 x 5 1/4,
3.  I stamped the Sundae, colored it with copics,
4.  I stamped the My Sweet Friend sentiment, I masked off the words "Happy Birthday My Friend" stamped the "Sweet" with red ink, I cleaned my stamped, masked the "Sweet" and stamped the "Happy Birthday My Friend" in black ink,
5.  I then die cut the image and sentiment with a rectangle die,
6.  I then used some glossy accent and put it on the ice cream and cookies, I let it dry and then adhered it to my card,
7.  I finished my card off by adding some glittery enamel dots from my stash.


Closer look at my card.


The special for the month of June is 20% off all animal related stamps, click here for the list and images.


Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon.

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest