Joy Clair - Best Dad Ever

Friday, May 24, 2019

Hello everyone!

I'm here with Joy Clair Stamps sharing a Father's Day card with you.  It is a clean and simple one.  This month Joy Clair is collaboring with Bazzill Basics Paper, the design team is using their papers in their projects.

Have you seen all the new stamps that were released this month?  We have an Inspirational blog hop going on, stop by the Joy Clair blog and join the hop.  There is a $25 gift card up for grabs and the winner will be announced on the Joy Clair blog on May 31st. 




Here is how I created my card:

1.  My card is an A2 card,
2.  I cut the top layer at 4 x 5 1/4,
3. I used my Misti and used the Joy Clair background stamp "Tool Background" to stamp the background,
4.  I then stamped the sentiment from the Joy Clair "Best Dad Ever",
5.  I inked the edges of the layered background to give the card some interest and then adhered the sentiment to my card.


Closer look at my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!


1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest