Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - You're a Classic

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Hello everyone,

I am here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps and I have a masculine card to share with you today.  I am using the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps "olds" and the sentiment is "you're a classic".

Here is how I created my card:

1.  My card is an A2 size card,
2.  I stamped the image and sentiment, I colored the car with copics and then die cut it out with an oval die,
3.  I die cut the strip layer and added it to the base of my card,
4.  I finished my card off by adding the oval image with foam tape.




Closer look at my card:


Thank you so much for stopping by, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps has the following promotions until May 6:


Supplies Used:

3 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest