Rinea - Congrats!

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Hello everyone!

I am back with Rinea, to share with you a graduation card. It's the time of year that everyone knows someone graduating, so I hope I will inspire you to make a special person to you a graduation card. I am featuring masculine cards, but I think this card could go either way. I just love the rich colors of the gold and red foil papers from the Magical Variety Pack, it goes so well together. I can just image beautiful Christmas cards using this pack! I think the possibilities are endless.

Another view of the card.


Here is how I made my card:

I used an SVG file using my Silhouette to die cut the base of the card and all the elements using Rinea foiled paper from the Magical Variety Pack,


I then used adhesive to add all the elements to the base of the card,


I made the tassel out of twine from my stash attached it with a large brad from my stash,

I stamped the sentiment, die cut it, and added it to my card.

I think my card is clean and simple, but any graduate I hope will love to receive it! This Magical Variety Pack is perfect for any occasion, please stop by Rinea blog to see all the wonderful creations created by the design team!

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Supplies Used:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest