Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #89 - Tic Tac Toe

Tuesday, June 19, 2018






Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, which isa fun tic tac toe created by design team member Jan Clothier!

If you have not joined our challenges before, the rules are very simple, just use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. Here is the sketch for you to use. I cannot wait to see you take on it.

No automatic alt text available.

My tic tac toe card is embossing, pattern paper and baby.  This cute clean and simple card is perfect for a baby shower card or just to send someone a congratulations.  The baby feet image is from a stamp set by Kaisercraft called Pitter Patter.  It has some cute images that are perfect for baby cards or shower invitations.  This stamp set was released in July 2014.  

My card measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, I die cut the pattern paper and adhered it to my card.  I then stamped the image with black versafine ink and then used versamark and embossed it with clear embossing powered.  I die cut the image out with a square stitched frame.  I popped the image up with foam tape.  I stamped the congratulations from a Reverse Confetti stamp set called Fancy Word Coordinates which was released in April 2015.  



closer look so you can see the embossing


Are you ready to play along? Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get some more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations! Thank you for stopping by, you have until June 29th to join the fun!

Supplies Used:

5 comments :

  1. What a wonderful baby card design. I just love those two foot prints on your card. Great patter plaid paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I absolutely love those baby foot prints, they are so sweet and precious.
    And I love the pattern paper too, the colors are so beautiful for this baby card.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say here is STOP IT!! My head is exploding with the cuteness of this card Donna. I love the baby feet stamp, so adorable and beautifully combined with those papers that could work for a girl or a boy. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest