Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #85 - Vintage

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Hello everyone,

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, which make a vintage card!  The photo reminded me that I had an old set from Stampin Up and I couldn't wait to get it inked up!

If you have not joined our challenges before, the rules are very simple, just use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post.


Image may contain: text


I am using a stamp set from Stampin Up called "Tea Party" which retired in 2014.  I thought this set was perfect for the Vintage look!  Debbie this is a great challenge!  I loved creating my vintage card.  




I did not do a supply list, because all the items I used in my card are retired. 

Are you ready to play along? Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations! Thank you for stopping by, you have until May 4th to join the fun!



8 comments :

  1. That is so gorgeous and I love the black, white and the gray or silver pattern paper used. You always find the best ways to design a card which makes them look so very elegant. This one is certainly in that elegant category!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, ribbon and lace is stunning on black and white. The distressed edges are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the background, so pretty, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is such a stunning card!! I almost used this stamp set because I love it for vintage cards. The neutral colors are perfectly vintage and - wow, that bow! This is OTT with the beautiful embellishment!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, this is amazing. When i first saw it, it reminded me of a cameo style brooch that my Grandmother had when I was growing up. It also looks like a British Order of the Garter brooch. The distressed edges are making me swoon. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, lovely, lovely! This card manages to be both vintage and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so darn sorry I missed getting this set, it's so beautiful and perfect for vintage cards.
    I love, love your card Donna, the black monochromatic look is both elegant and vintage.
    Awesome card, my dear.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest