Joy Clair - Happy Mother's Day

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hello everyone!

I am here with Joy Clair and we are celebrating Mother's Day!  I am using the Joy Clair Doodle Flowers set on my card.  Be sure to stop over at the Joy Clair blog and see what the design team has created.

Here is my card.


Here is how I put my card together:

1.  A2 card, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
2.  The embossed layer is 4 x 5 1/4,
3.  The plaid paper measures 2 1/2 x 5 1/4,
4.  I stamped the images from the Doodle Flowers set and cut it out with my Scan and Cut, and then colored it with copics,
5.  I stamped the word "happy" from the "Hello Sentiments set and cut it out with my Scan and Cut, I layered it with some black foam to give it some dimension,
6.  I stamped the sentiment "mother's day" also from the "Hello Sentiments set, then die cut it,
7. I added all the elements to the card,
8.  I finished it off by adding some clear bubble drops.

Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave me a comment if you like my card, I love reading them. If you are not a follower, please follow my blog to stay up to date on what's going on.


Supplies Used:

6 comments :

  1. This is really pretty! I love mason jars ...
    and flowers! I collect both. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Fantastic layers and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jar of flowers.
    fun idea and appreciated by
    mother's everywhere.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest