World's Best Mother!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am stopping in to play along with the Fab Friday Challenge, which is a sketch and CASology challenge which the theme is "Sprinkle".  I have a sprinkle of hearts all over my card to show my mom how much I love her!

I am using the stamp set "A Nice Cuppa".  The base of my card is Bermuda Bay and the first layer is Melon Mambo.  I used the DSP stack "Have a Cuppa".





Here is how I put my card together....

  • stamped the solid tea cup from the set and fuzzy cut it
  • added the sentiment from the same set
  • stamped a few of the small hearts with the Melon Mambo ink by Stampin Up and punched them out with the small heart punch from the Stampin Up itty bitty accent punch pack
  • finished my card by using the white tea lace paper dollie

This was a very easy card, loved the sketch.  Thanks Fab Friday for having a great sketch challenge and CASology for the inspiration of sprinkles.

Thanks so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

Supplies used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest