Brighter Days

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am stopping in to play along with Addicted to CAS "Rain" challenge and Fusions "April Showers" challenge.  I just love umbrella and rain type stamps and dies.  This stamp is called "Bear Splash" by Stampendous is just adorable and I just had to ink her up!




I used a stencil by Dreamweaver to make the rain in the background.  I die cut the clouds from Memory Box and inked them up to give them dimension.  I stamped the image and colored her with copics and fuzzy cut her out and popped her up with dimensions.  To finish off the card I added the sentiment by Pretty Posh.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest