Retro Rubber Challenge 31 - Feel the Love

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hello everyone!!

I’m here today for the first time with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog as a Design Team Member!!!  I am excited about being on this Design Team.  Most of you know I love joining challenges.  There are some very talented women on this Design Team and I am excited about being here.  Another exciting thing about this Challenge blog is you have to use a stamp that is at least a year old or older. You can find all the guidelines on the Retro Rubber Blog Challenge here.

Now onto the challenge, this challenge is a Valentine challenge, you should include Red, Pink and White on your project.  You will have until February 12th to join in on the fun!  Here is my take on the challenge:





I am using the stamp set from Lawn Fawn Snow Day.  My card is an A2 size, I embossed the front base of the card.  I used the Lawn Fawn Die set Stitched Journaling card to cut the front layer.  I added a piece across the bottom of the layer and stamped my sentiment.  I colored the cute bunnies with some copics and stamped the red heart with Arichival Ink Red Geranium.  I finished the card off with some twine and popped the journal card on the base of the card.  

I hope I have inspired you to join the fun.  Hope on over to Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and link your project.  I can't wait to see your Valentine creation.  

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest