Mojo Monday #433

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hello everyone,

Are you ready for some football today!  I'm not really a football fan, but my mom lives in Charlotte and they are so excited about their Panther's.  So I guess I can say, I hope the Panther's win!!!!

I am stopping in and playing along with the Mojo Monday #433 which is always a sketch.  It is the first of the month Challenge and there is always a prize. For every 50 entires, there will be a giveaway.  The giveaways are Verve Stamps and I love her stamps!!!!

My card is a Valentine card.  I love this time of year, because I love making cards.  The color's red and black just look so romantic together.  I am using the Stampin Up Stacked with Love paper stack. I cut the first layer and added a heart and my sentiment which is Verve stamp set Hundred Hearts.  My card is very clean and simple.  Here is my take on the sketch.



Thank you so much for stopping by, leave me a comment, I love reading them.   Please come back again soon!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest