Joy Clair - Let the Light Shine!

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here again with Joy Clair sharing with you a card from the new release!  The stamp set today is called Let the Light Shine.  This is a wonderful set to use if you are journaling in your bible.  If you have not seen Joy Clair line of Color by Faith Stamp sets, you can see them here!

Here is the card that I created using the Let the Light Shine stamp set.  My card is a 4x4 note card.  I cut my paper 4x8 and scored at 4.  I cut two layers and stamped my image on the top layer which measures 3x3.  I finished the card off with the sentiment that comes with the set.



Don't forget to join/like Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest