Craft Hoarders January Blog Hop!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year everyone!

This is my first post of the year. Welcome to the January Craft Hoarders Anonymous Hop! You should be coming to my blog from Tracey Sabella After visiting me, hop over to Nancy Dynes next! To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog!

I have a clean and simple Thank You card to share with you today.  I am falling in love with using watercolor   Since the holiday season is over, everyone can use thank you cards.   I am sure I will be needing this card to thank someone.  I used the Koi watercolors on the Ranger distress watercolor paper.  The stamp is by Stampin Up - Another Thank You.  I finished my card off with some sequins.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments, so tell me what you think. Please hop on over to Nancy Dynes blog to see her beautiful creation.

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop List

Gloria Stengel
Debbie Seyer
Jacquie Southas
Glenda Brooks
Amber Milone
Tracey Sabella
Donna Idlet -
YOU ARE HERE
Nancy Dynes
Wendi Robinson
Teresa Horner
Barbara Rankin 
Karen Zueger-Brownell
Christy Houser

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest