You Warm My Heart - Reverse Confetti #32

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am snowed in and enjoying crafting and catching up on some projects!  I hope you are all in your homes, have electricity and enjoying the rest and relaxation during the snow storm.  Here is a picture that was taken around 6:30pm this evening.  It is still snowing.



I am here joining Reverse Confetti and Pink Ink Originals - coolest card series challenges.  The colors which are pink and red are inspired by the Pink Ink Original's challenge and the layout is from Reverse Confetti. The penguins are from Reverse Confetti's stamp and confetti cuts "S'more Love". Aren't they adorable.  I colored the penguins and their hats with copics.  I cut them out and popped them on the card.  The sentiment is from the same set.  The hearts in the background are also by Reverse Confetti "Doube Heart Garland".  I added some enamal dots to finish the card.  Here is my take on the challenges:


The sketch from Reverse Confetti

Thank you so much for stopping in.  I pray that all of you are safe from the snow store and all you crafters out there are crafing away!  Leave a comment, I love reading them and please come back again soon!

OTHER CHALLENGES:

Supplies used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest