Sycamore Street - Stampin Up

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello again Bloggers,

Thanks for coming back.....I have some cards I want to share with you.  I made these for my mom and her quilting group.  They loved them.  This paper is also by far, my best designer series paper (besides the Christmas paper) by Stampin Up!  This paper was free with every $50.00 you spent with SU, the bad news is the promotion ended!  I hope they bring this paper back!

Here are the cards I want to share with you, I think the colors are so delicious.  My inspiration/CASE for a few of these cards was from Andrea Walford, check her blog out!

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment and tell me what you think.




 

I made this box and put all the cards inside.  This is a one sheet (81/2 x11) card box.  If you want to learn how to make it, here is the link to youtube .
 
 
 
 
Recipe:
Paper:  SU Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo, Pool Party and Whisper White
Stamp Sets:  1st card-word play, 3rd-Amazing Family, 4th-Delightful Dozen
Ink: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party,
 Island Indigo, and Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  SU rheinstones, SU Elegant Butterfly, SU 1 1/4" circle punch, and SU Ribbon, dimensionals

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest