I am back playing along with the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop! For all you coffee cardmaking people, I hope you have had a chance to play along. It is so much fun to see all the different designs that fellow crafters create! And if you are like me, I love a nice cup of coffee every morning.
Here is my card, I am using the Gina K Designs clear stamp set "Coffee", which is illustrated by Claire Brennan. There are so many images and sentiments on this set for every occasion. Also, Gina K Designs is a Super Sponsor and you have a chance to win a gift card to spend at the Gina K store......Good luck!!!
Here is how I created my card:
1. A2 card,
2. My layers are from paper I had in my stash,
3. I stamped my images in GKD Color Companions In the Navy,
5. I then stamped them again with some versamark and added some clear embossing powder on top and heat embossed them,
6. Stamped my sentiment with the In the Navy ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder, then added it to my card,
7. Finished the card off, by adding small rheinstones in the center of the flowers.
Here is a closer look of the emobssed images, doesn't it remind you of pfaltzgraff dishes?