I am here with Joy Clair showcasing the new release "Three Wise Men" stamp set. This set is perfect for bible journaling, but I decided to make a CAS card. I love all the images in this set and there are three nice sentiments to go along with the images. Hop over to Joy Clair's blog and see all the wonderful projects the design team has created!
Here is how I created it:
2. The first layer measures 5 x 3 7/8,
3. The top layer measures 4 7/8 x 3 1/2,
4. I used distress inks black soot, seedless perserves, victorian velvet, antique linen and mustard seed to make the sky and the glow behind the village stamp,
5. I stamped the images with black versafine ink,
6. I created a hill and stamped the sentiment with silver embossing powder.
Don't forget to play along with the November inspirational Challenge you have until the end of November. We would love to see your creations. You will have a chance to win a $25.00 gift card to purchase anything in the store. Good luck if you decide to play!
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!