Retro Rubber Challenge #52 - Sketch

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone,

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, which is a sketch. Just follow the sketch below and use a stamp one year old or older and tell us how old it is.  It's so much fun to join Retro Rubber's challenges. Don't forget to stop by the blog and see all the other design teams creations.



My stamp set is a Stampin Up retired set called "Snow Much Fun"  that was released around June 2011.  The sentiment is in the same set.


I hope you have been inspired by my card and will join the challenge. You have until December 2nd to hop on over to Retro Rubber to join the challenge. Remember to use a stamp over a year old and make sure you tell us how old it is. I cannot wait to see your creation! Leave me a comment to tell me how you liked my card, I love to read them. Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!!

Supplies Used:


7 comments :

  1. I loved this Donna, when I saw it in the private gallery, it is so lovely. Love the bright modern papers with the vintagey feel snowman. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love it when you use my favorite SU stamps! This was one of the first holiday stamp sets I bought when I joined them. I love snowmen and this stamp was the best one I have ever had. Wonderful holiday card, Donna!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, you used one of my treasured SU sets, this snowmen are just the cutest around.
    Love, love your combination of pattern papers, they look perfect together and stand out with that awesome background layer.
    CASEing and Pinning.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your family.
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, I do love this snowman. I don't think I have this SU stamp set and I could kick myself. The birds just add to the whimsy! Just enough coloring to make the images pop!! Love it, teamie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna! Adorable! I love this stamp set and he looks so bright and happy! This is one of my favorite stamp sets so I am very glad you used it! Lovely pattern papers that really are highlighted by the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh you card is so cute. Love the snowman, and the DSP. You did a marvelous job coordinating the colors so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo sweet! I love snowmen so much and really love the colors and pattern! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest