Joy Clair - New Release Seas the Day!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing two cards using that cute set called "Seas the Day" from Joy Clair!  This stamp set was designed by Crystal Thompson, one of the design team members, and I am loving this cute stamp set!  This set has three sentiments and several different stamps to design your mermaid anyway you would like.

For my first card I used an embossing folder for the background. For the background enter circle, I used some distress ink and a sponge to make the water look darker at the bottom and lighter at the top. I stamped and fuzzy cut the mermaid, colored her with copics and popped her up on the circle frame. I added the sentiment and a couple of the other elements from the stamp set, I stamped and colored with copics and added them to my card.

 

For my second card, I used another embossing folder for the background.  I inked the embossing folder with some distress inks and it through the big shot.  I die cut the circle for a frame to look like the peak hole on a ship.  Added some foam tape behind the circle and added my sequins in the shaker.  I die cut the mermaid and added a few images from the Mermaid set and colored them with copics.



closer look at the shaker part of my card.  

Please stop by and join/like Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page,Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

If you haven't had a chance to play along with Joy Clair's June challenge which is "Anything Goes", please do. Here is the link, you have until the end of the month to join.

I hope I have inspired you today and thank you for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest