Joy Clair New Release Blog Hop!!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Joy Clair January Release Blog Hop! This is a long post, so get your cup of coffee and see what Joy Clair has in store for you!!!  The design team has been working hard creating a variety of projects that are sure to spark your creativity juices! You should be arriving from the talented Monica's blog. If you happened to join the hop in the middle, please start at the Joy Clair blog or see the list at the end of this post!

Joy Clair’s January release contains four everyday stamp sets and four stamp sets from their new bible journaling line, Color by Faith! All stamp sets will be on sale 25% off starting at 10:00am EST on January 19th. The entire bundle will be available for $80.00 until January 20th!!!! Don't let this great deal pass you by, order NOW because the sale is one day only!!!

I am excited to be sharing my projects from the new sets:

Hedge Hogtastic - this set is a wonderful set.  There are four hedgehogs and seven sentiments.  I chose to use one of the hedgehog's.  I used the SVG that you can buy for just one cent, I stamped him with memento ink and colored him with copics.  I added a bubble with one of the sentiments. 

John 3:16 - this is another great set, the set has two images and four sentiments.  For those of you who love to bible journal this is a perfect set.  I didn't do any bible journaling, but I made a nice card.  I used the SVG files again, I stamped the globe and the crosses with memento and colored the globe with prisamacolor pencils.

This is a closer look at the card.  I cut the center out of the card and the top layer to have a double frame.  The globe is glued to the inside of the card.  I added the sentiment at the bottom.

Love Tree - I just love a tree....this is another set that can be used for bible journaling.  I stamped the leaves with Stampin Up Old Olive and colored the tree with copics.  I added the grass with watercolor.  

God’s Love - This is a clean and simple card I stamped the hands and added the sentiment.  This set is also a wonderful set for bible journaling.  Don't forget to check out the other design teams projects.  Some of them did some bible journaling.  The ribbon is from the "Song of Solomon set" and the sentiment is from the "Letter to God set".  

Love Quotes  - This is one of my favorite sets, I love the sentiments that are in it.  This is another versatile set.  I chose to use the "you're my missing piece", another clean and simple card.

Songs of Solomon - I decided to make a shaker card here.  I have a new tool called the fuse and I just had to make another card.  I added some sequins, added the cute birds from the "Song of Solomon" set.  The sentiment is from the "Love Quote" set.  

Designer Labels - this set is a very nice versitle set again.....There are lots of images and sentiments.  I used the SVG for the Designer Label set, stamped the image and added the words on each tag.  The tag I used the tag SVG that you can purchase for one cent.  I added the sentiment.

Whew, I hope you enjoyed each card I created.  Now let’s talk about prizes! There will be THREE winners from the blog hop. Each winner will receive a stamp set of their choice from the new release! All you have to do is leave a comment on each of the blogs throughout the hop! You have until January 22, 2016 at midnight EST. The winners will be announced on Monday, January 25th.

Did you know Joy Clair has a facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news, sales and givaways! They also have a Pinterest and Youtube....come follow along.

I hope you have been inspired by all of my creations and want to see what everyone has created. Don't forget there will be three winners, so please hop on over to the talented Crystal R’s blog to see all of her creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  In case you get lost along the way, here is the order for the Joy Clair’s Blog Hop:

Joy Clair Blog
Crystal T.
Martha
Jessica
Dawn
Cornelia
Alicia
Steph
Monica
Donna - You are here
Crystal R.
LeeAnn


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest