STAMPtember® 2026 Whimsy Stamps - Owl-o-ween!

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Hello everyone!

I am here with Gina K. Designs and Simon Says Stamp celebrating STAMPtember®! Simon Says Stamp has collaborated with Whimsy Stamps with an exclusive stamp set called "Owl-o-ween". This set is only available while supplies last, so don't wait, head over to Simon Says Stamps and get this set. For more inspiration, please stop by Simon Says Stamps blog.


Here are my cards for your inspiration:


I had so much fun creating this spooky and whimsical mini slim line shaker card! I used the STAMPtember Whimsy Stamps Owl-o-ween stamp set for the adorable owl images, coloring them with alcohol markers before die cutting them out.

For the shaker background, I used the Whimsy Stamps Mini Slim Pickens Gumdrops Die and created a cloudy night sky behind the openings. I filled the shaker with stars from my stash for a little extra sparkle and movement. The colorful plaid patterned paper from Newton’s Nook Designs adds the perfect festive touch and helps make the owls pop.

The sentiments are from the Owl-o-ween Stamp Set. I stamped and heat embossed them with white embossing powder, then die cut them for a bold finish.

I love how this card combines cute Halloween images with a fun shaker element—perfect for sending a little Owl-o-ween fun!

Here is my second card:


For my second card which is an A2 card, I used the adorable Owl-o-ween Stamp Set from Whimsy Stamps. I stamped the cute owl image and colored it with alcohol markers before die cutting it out.

For the background, I used the Whimsy Stamps Comic Burst A2 Die and created a spooky cloudy sky using the Gina K. Designs Sea, Sun and Sky Stencil. To add a little sparkle, I die cut gold glitter paper and inserted the pieces into the expressions of the Comic Burst die.

The sentiments are also from the Owl-o-ween Stamp Set. I stamped and heat embossed them with white embossing powder, then die cut them for a bold finish.

I love how the purple, gray, and gold come together to create a fun and slightly spooky Halloween scene! 

I hope you were inspired and was able to get this set, remember this is while supplies last!

Here is a list of supplies I used on my cards. Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support and thank you for stopping by, I hope you have been inspired.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest