Gina K. Designs September 2026 Release is NOW available and can be found HERE.
Hello everyone!
I’m excited to share these two Christmas cards featuring the newly released Christmas Floral Builder Stamp Set illustrated by Arita Singh from Gina K. Designs!
Be sure to check out ALL the new products release this month. You can also find lots of inspiration over at Gina K. Designs & Stamp TV Friends Facebook page. All supplies I used are listed below.
Here are my cards for your inspiration:
For my first card, I used the NEW Christmas Builder Stamp & Die Set. I stamped, colored the candy canes with alcohol markers, and die cut them, arranging them into a heart shape with a bow for a festive finishing touch. I created the striped background using the Sassy Stripes stamp set with Cherry Red ink. Master Layouts 18 was used to cut the frame, and Master Layouts 2 provided the black layer to make the design pop.
Merry Christmas Poinsettias
My second card features the beautiful poinsettias from the Christmas Floral Builders Stamp Set. I die cut and layered the poinsettias to add dimension and bring the flowers to life. I used Master Layouts 2 for the layers and added a heat-embossed sentiment, grounded with the pretty lace die from Master Layouts 18. The panel was adhered to a Passionate Pink card base, and I finished the design with pink pearls from the Pearl Mix Rainbow.
I love how these two cards showcase different ways to bring festive Christmas designs to life with the new Gina K. Designs products!
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.


No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!