Newton's Nook Designs - Thanks a Latte

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Hello Crafty Friends!
 
It’s Donna here, today I am sharing a fun coffee-themed thank you card featuring the big Thanks a Latte Die SetThere’s nothing better than sending a little handmade appreciation! Today I’m sharing a fun coffee-themed thank you card featuring the Thanks a Latte Word Die as the focal point. I love how the bold die-cut sentiment stands out against the warm orange tone background.
 
D. Idlet, Newton's Nook Designs, Thanks a Latte Die Set, Fractured Frame Layout Die, Coffee Shop Paper Pad, Coffee Delights Stamp Set, coffee themed

The patterned paper is from the Coffee Shop Paper Pad, and I used the Fractured Frame Layout Die to create a modern, geometric design that adds lots of visual interest. To finish the card, I stamped, colored, and die cut the adorable little coffee cup from the Coffee Delights Stamp Set, adding the perfect finishing touch beneath the sentiment.
 
D. Idlet, Newton's Nook Designs, Thanks a Latte Die Set, Fractured Frame Layout Die, Coffee Shop Paper Pad, Coffee Delights Stamp Set, coffee themed

Thank you for stopping by, please come back again for more inspiration!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest