Newton's Nook Designs - New Release Blog Hop!

Friday, August 21, 2026


Hello everyone!

I had so much fun creating this bright and festive birthday card using the Birthday Greetings Stamp Set, Corner Flip Die Set, and Card Layout 6.


For this design, I let the colorful gift-patterned paper take center stage. I used Card Layout 6 to create the fun four-corner arrangement, adding coordinating blue cardstock and striped paper for contrast. The Corner Flip Die Set adds an interesting detail to the center of the design and gives the card a little extra dimension.


For the focal point, I stamped the “BIG Birthday Wishes!” sentiment onto blue cardstock and heat embossed it in white. The bold sentiment really stands out against the colorful background and pulls all the elements together.

I love how this card combines bright colors, playful patterns, and a classic birthday sentiment to create a fun card that is sure to make someone smile!

If you want a chance to win to win a $25 voucher for the Newton's Nook Designs Shop, hop on over to Instagram (list below) and leave a comment.  The winner will be randomly chosen from the posts on the hop so make sure to visit everyone for a chance to win!!!! 

Hop Line-up:
@newtonsnook
@pocketful_of_rosie
@didlet
@larissaheskettdesigns
@sammann11
@2.sistersproject
@twiddlersnook






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest