Newton's Nook Design - Autumn Greetings

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Hello everyone!

I am here with Newton's Nook Designs featuring the Leaf Splendor Stamp Set with the Coordinating Die Set. I love this set; the leaves can be used for so many different designs. This set was released this month, you can find a lot of inspiration on the Newton's Nook Designs blog.

D. Idlet, Newton's Nook Designs,Leaf Splendor Stamp, Fall, Autumn, Autumn Leaves,

My card is an A2 card. I started with water coloring with distress inks on water paper (for the reddish and yellowish leaves) and for the green leaves I took some watercolor paper and sprayed with Tim Holtz mica sprays. I then stamped the leaves from the Leaf Splendor Stamp Set using VersaFine Pinecone ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder and die cut them.

D. Idlet, Newton's Nook Designs,Leaf Splendor Stamp, Fall, Autumn, Autumn Leaves,

The scalloped layer is die cut from NND Frames & Flags Die Set.  I cut and ink blended the top layer and added the leaves.  I used some foam squares to pop most of the leaves up.  
 
D. Idlet, Newton's Nook Designs,Leaf Splendor Stamp, Fall, Autumn, Autumn Leaves,

I stamped, heat embossed the sentiment from the Leaf Splendor Stamp Set and die cut with the Coordinating Die.  To finish off the card, I splattered the card with gold ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by, to see lots of inspiration using Newton's Nook Designs stamps and dies, please visit their blog.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest