Newton's Nook Designs - Summer Scoops!

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Hello everyone!

I am here with Newton's Nook Designs featuring the Summer Scoops stamp set. The background paper is from the Summertime Paper Pad.  I love this stamp set, it has lots of ice cream images that can be used for many occasions.

Here is my card for your inspiration:

D idlet, Newton's Nook Designs, Summer Scoops, Hello Summer,  Flamingo Oval stamp set, Summertime Paper Pad

My card is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). I cut the background paper from the Summertime Paper pad at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, and added it to the base of the card.  I cut a sold piece of card stock at 1 1/4 x 5 1/2 and the stripe paper from the Bright Basics Paper Pad at 1 1/2 X 5 1/2, adhered the two pieces together and added it to the card.   I then stamped, colored the popsicles from the Summer Scoops stamp set in rainbow colors.  I then die cut the popsicles, added Glossy Accent to the popsicles, let it dry, adhered  pop dots and adhered them to the card in rainbow order.  


To finish off the card I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the Flamingo Oval stamp set and die cut it using the circle stitched die from the Frames Square Die Set.  

Thank you so much for stopping by, to see lots of inspiration using Newton's Nook Designs stamps and dies, please visit their blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest