MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG (MLCCB) - Celebrate the Season

Monday, July 1, 2024

 


Hello everyone!

I'm here with a new challenge with the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog. I hope you will come play along with the Christmas Challenge. It will run for six weeks, ending at 4:00 PM Mountain Time on the 15th of next month, so get out your crafty Christmas stash and come play with us!

Here is my card for your inspiration:

D. Idlet, Taylored Expressions, Triple Slim Layering Stencil, Holly Holiday, Merriest Christmas Foil It,

My card is an A2 size card.  I created my card using Taylored Expressions Holly Holiday Triple Slim Layering Stencil.  I stenciled this beautiful floral design using Pinkfresh purple inks on kraft cardstock.  I die cut the image using a rectangle stitched die from my stash.  I used the scallop die and added the kraft layer onto it.  I then foiled the sentiment by Taylored Expressions Merriest Christmas - Foil it using a purple color foil and die cut the sentiment using the coordinating die.  

Thank you so much for stopping g by, please come back again soon.  Please join the Merry Little Christmas Challenge, it is so much fun and you build your Christmas cards for the year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest