NEWTON'S NOOK DESIGNS - Porch Friends

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am here with Newton's Nook Designs featuring Porch Swing Friends Stamp Set with the coordinating dies. This set is perfect to send to your special friend that loves dogs and cats.  I love how the dog and cat are relaxing together on the porch.  

Here is my card for your inspiration:

D Idlet, Love & Meows Paper pad, Porch Swing Friends Stamp Set, Newton's Nook Designs, friendship card,

My card is an A2 card, the background paper is from Newton's Nook Designs Love & Meows Paper Pad. I create my card by stamping the image of the dog and cat snugged on the swing from the Porch Swing Friends Stamp Set. I colored the image with alcohol markers. I die cut the image with the Porch Swing Friends die set. I then die cut a piece of white cardstock using the Framework Die Set, ink blended the background with some light blue ink from my stash.  I stamped the sentiment from the Porch Swing Friends Stamp Set and added the image from the Porch Swing Friends Stamp Set.  To finish off the card, I added some enamel hearts from my stash.  

Thank you so much for stopping by, to see lots of inspiration using Newton's Nook Designs stamps and dies, please visit their blog.

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest