NEWTON'S NOOK DESIGNS - February 2024 NEW RELEASE

Friday, February 9, 2024

Hello everyone!

I am here with Newtons Nook Designs, featuring the NEW Lucky release! Today I am featuring the Lucky Dog Stamp & Die Sets and Newton's Lucky Clover Stamp & Die Sets, and the Clover Foil Plate.  ALL products are available NOW. and what's a NEW Release without a SALE!  You can find everything on the Newton's Nook Designs Store.  If you have not seen the whole release, you can find it here. If you have not seen ALL the hot foil plates, you can find them here.

Here are my cards for your inspiration:


My first card is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). The image is from the Lucky Dog Stamp Set, I colored the image with alcohol markers and die cut the image using the coordinating Die. I die cut the white layer using NND Frames & Flag die set. On The background I used the Shamrocks Hot Foil Plate which I foiled with green foil from my stash. I die cut the green layer using Framework Die Set. I adhered the layers togehter, die cut the grass from the Land Border Die Set. I added the sentiment from the Lucky Dog Stamp. Adhered the layers together and added the image. I stamped and die cut the clovers and the horse shoes I stamped and embossed with gold embossing powder and added them to the card. 

D Idlet, Newtons Nook Designs, Lucky Dog Stamp Set, Lucky Dog Die Set, Newton's Lucky Clover Stamp Set, Newton's Lucky Clover Die Set, Shamrocks Hot Foil Plate Hot Foiling, Happy St. Patrick's Day card,

My next card is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). The image is from the Newton's Lucky Clover Stamp, I colored the image with alcohol markers and die cut the image using the coordinating Die. I cut the two layers and on the white background I used the Shamrocks Hot Foil Plate which I foiled with some rainbow foil from my stash. The sentiment is from the Newton's Lucky Clover Stamp Set.  I stamped and heat embossed with white embossing poweder, die cut it using the NND Banner Duo Die Set and adhered it to the card. I die cut the circle scallop using NND Circle Frames Die Set, adhered it to the card and added the image. I stamped some clovers from the Newton's Lucky Clover stamp set and added them to the card.

D Idlet, Newtons Nook Designs, Lucky Dog Stamp Set, Lucky Dog Die Set, Newton's Lucky Clover Stamp Set, Newton's Lucky Clover Die Set, Shamrocks Hot Foil Plate Hot Foiling, Happy St. Patrick's Day card,

Thank you so much for stopping by, be sure to stop over at Newton's Nook Designs Blog to see lots of inspiration.  


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest