MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG (MLCCB) - Happy Holidays!

Friday, September 1, 2023

Hello everyone!

I'm here with a new challenge with the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog. I hope you will come play along with the Christmas Challenge. It will run for six weeks, ending at 4:00 PM Mountain Time on the 15th of next month, so get out your crafty Christmas stash and come play with us!

Here is my card for your inspiration:

Donna Idlet, Trinity Stamps Holiday Hang Out, Merry Little Christmas Challenge,  Christmas Card,copic coloring,

I am using Trinity Stamps "Holiday Hang Out" Stamp set.  I stamped the image and colored it with copics.  I then added the sentiment from the Holiday Hang Out Stamp Set.  I die cut the image using a die from my stash.  For the background I hot foiled it using Honey Bee Stamps Plaid A2 Hot Foil Plate.  For finishing touches I added some fine glitter onto the ornament and sequins.  

Thank you so much for stopping g by, please come back again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest