Newton's Nook Designs - When Life Gives You Lemons

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Hello everyone!

I am here with Newton's Nook Designs featuring the Lemon Twist Stamp Set and coordinating dies. This is an adorable set, perfect to send someone just to say hello!

donna idlet, Newtons Nook Designs, Lemon Twist Stamp Set and dies, Framework Die Set, When Life Gives you Lemons

I created my card by stamping and die cutting the lemons and coloring them with alcohol markers. I took a piece of yellow card stock and stamped the lemon wedges from the Lemon Twist Stamp set for the background. I then die cut it with the Framework Die Set.



Love the sentiments that are in this stamp set.  I heat embossed then with white embossing powder and cut them out and added them to the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest